- "A Baby or Your Money Back: All About Fertility Clinic Package Deals." New York Times, April 2017.
- "World's First Baby Born From New Procedure Using DNA of Three People." The Guardian, Sept. 2016.
- Good Eggs: A Memoir, by Phoebe Potts. 2010.
- It Starts With the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF, by Rebecca Fett. 2014.
- Creating a Family - Creating a Family: Talk About Infertility and Adoption
- "Misconceptions" — a podcast about the stakes and high costs of IVF from the Center for Investigative Reporting
- The Longest Shortest Time - Episode #104, "Uterus + Sperm" and Episode #105, "Uterus + Sperm + Uterus"
- The Longest Shortest Time - Episode #39 "Owner of a Holey Heart."
- Reply All - Episode #57 "Milk Wanted."