- "Do You Really Have To Lose Weight Before IVF?" Refinery29, July 2017.
- "How to Answer the Question, 'When Will You Have a Baby?' When You're Infertile." Lifehacker, July 2017.
- "Sperm counts in Western men plummeting, analysis finds." CNN, July 2017.
- "Mom Finds Beautiful Way to Explain Infertility to Her Son." Huffpost. July 2017.
- "When Pregnancy Dreams Become IVF Nightmares." Reveal, June 2017.
- "A Baby or Your Money Back: All About Fertility Clinic Package Deals." New York Times, April 2017.
- "Having Fraternal Twins is in Your Genes - And in Your Hormones." Science, April 2016.
- "World's First Baby Born From New Procedure Using DNA of Three People." The Guardian, Sept. 2016.
- "Male Twins Can Reduce Their Sister's Fertility." Science Daily, June 2007.
- Good Eggs: A Memoir, by Phoebe Potts. 2010.
- It Starts With the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF, by Rebecca Fett. 2014.
- Patter, by Douglas Kearney. 2014.
Adopting: Sound Choices, Strong Families, by Patricia Irwin Johnston. 2008.
- IVFML by Huffpost
- Creating a Family - Creating a Family: Talk About Infertility and Adoption
- "Misconceptions" — a podcast about the stakes and high costs of IVF from the Center for Investigative Reporting
- Radiolab - Episode #41 "Birthstory." November, 2015.
- The Longest Shortest Time - Episode #104, "Uterus + Sperm" and Episode #105, "Uterus + Sperm + Uterus"
- The Longest Shortest Time - Episode #39 "Owner of a Holey Heart."
- Reply All - Episode #57 "Milk Wanted."
- American College of Veterinary Behaviorists - http://www.dacvb.org/about/member-directory/
- K9-101 - http://www.k9-101consulting.com/
- Dog's Best Friend - http://dogsbf.net/
- Fearful Dogs - http://fearfuldogs.com/
- Books by Patricia McConnell, PHD - http://www.patriciamcconnell.com/store/Bestsellers/
- Click to Calm: Healing the Aggressive Dog, by Emma Parsons. 2004
- Behavior Adjustment Training 2.0: New Practical Techniques for Fear, Frustration, and Aggression in Dogs, by Grisha Stewart. 2016.